Friday, July 31, 2009

Answers from a Three Year Old...well, almost

I saw these questions on Becki's blog...so I decided to ask Ava, though she got really bored of it fast and kept telling me wanted to play with her play kitchen and trying to wiggle off my lap. I'll try again later, but her answers were pretty cute anyways.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
"You always say I love you, I love you, I love you...you keep doing that to me."
(YES!)

2. What makes Mommy happy?
"gray, like that" (pointing to the color gray) hm...

3. What makes Mommy sad?
"I don't know what mommy makes sad"

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
"Agh, sigh" she just wanted to go play at this point combined with the fact that I must need to
work on my comical impact on her or something

5. What was Mommy like when she was a child?
"you were little like this (making a small circle with her fingers...I was small..not that small),
and you had baby milk, and now you are a big girl like me now!"

6. How old is Mommy?
"three...I don't know"
Mommy: "you want to know how old I am...25...is that old or young?"
Ava:"young" good answer

7. How tall is Mommy?
"this big!" holding out her hands wide....I hope she isn't taking about my width : )

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
"play with me!"

9. What does Mommy do when you aren't here?
"Go to appointments"...that's true

10. What is Mommy really good at?
"playing with me again!" yeah!

11. What is Mommy not good at?
"playing hair with me" ...true again, its hard to get a 2 1/2 year old to stay still

12. What is Mommy's favorite food?
"gold fish" I obviously have such refined taste

13. What makes you proud of Mommy?
"saying baaa to me" she was getting really bored about now

14. What do you and Mommy do together?
"play together, shake like this" (shaking her arms and legs, we had just sung the hokey poky
song)

15. How do you know Mommy loves you?
"this much!" holding hands out

No comments:

Post a Comment